Thursday, March 5, 2009

Yellow Roses of Texas





First, meet Bella Dickey. She is our third Pekingese. Her sweet sisters Valentine and Ivy lived good long lives and Bella continues a tradition of being the best friend a family could have. She is a "parti" in color - that means, white, tan and black. You'll see more pix of Bella who is 9 months old right now and still growing.

Then, here are some beautiful yellow roses my sister Sherry sent me for my birthday. And that warm Texas sunshine coming in the windows only makes them prettier! I have three great sisters (I'm the oldest of 4 girls and 1 boy): Sherry who lives in San Francisco, CA; Jean who is a Rincon, GA gal (near Savannah); Mary who lives near our farm in Brenham. And I have a great brother, Elliott, who lives in Houston.












No comments:

Post a Comment