Friday, January 13, 2012

Birth Paintings - a very special baby gift for special babies

Several years ago I was having trouble deciding what gift to get a very special friend's new baby.    It was baby #2, same sex, so there were few things the baby needed.     I decided to give something that would be unique, lasting, and personal.    Hence, the beginning of "Birth Paintings".

Here's one of the first.   Pardon the terrible photograph (I got better as time went on).   This was actually for Patrick's grandmother - but she promised to loan it to him when he got older.




And a few others












So if you have some interest in simple art projects, (or if you don't, I do commissions!) don't hesitate to be inspired to tackle Birth Painting gifts.   They're special when the arrive, but I still get comments about the very early pieces.


Have fun!

1 comment:

  1. Your birth paintings are charming---and what a great idea!I found your blog through Cote de Texas and am enjoying reading through your previous posts.

    ReplyDelete